October 05, 2009

What's keeping me busy right now...

I am in the process of getting the kids Halloween costumes complete. If all works out as planned there will be a cute Raggedy Ann and Andy duo visiting the neighbors this year.
Here's a sneak peek of what you'll see...

The blue floral and white fabric is for Audrey's costume and the blue and red gingham is for Nathan's. Still trying to figure out how to make the wigs. The pattern calls for stretch tricot and neither Joanns or Hancock fabrics carry it.

And here is a picture of my not so helpful helper.
She so wants to help, but of course is more of a hinderance then anything.
It's amazing but with her "helping" me out most of Saturday and some of Sunday, her costume is complete... sans wig of course.
Along with Halloween costumes we are also in the process of getting out all our Halloween decorations and I'll be working on some other Halloween sewing once the costumes are complete.
Lots of fun going on in the Hepworth household for sure!

2 comments:

Emily n fam said...

Oh that is so awesome! I have fond memories of my ragedy ann and andy dolls...which i had to share with monica...lol. I really wish i was as motivated as you are, making their costumes and everything else you do! ..where do you find the time??

Stephanie said...

I can't wait to see how the costumes turn out.