October 23, 2009

Halloween sneak peek!!

Here's a peek at what my kids will be wearing next week. Minus the red wigs that I have yet to do. I finally found a place online to buy the stuff I needed to make the wigs, so now I just need to start cutting and sewing a bunch of red yarn.
I'm sure I'll be working on them well into the night tonight. I am trying to decide if I want to take them to Boo at the Zoo or not.

Nathan's costume was super easy, except for the zipper. (I hate sewing zippers in.)
The hat was super super easy and I got that all sewn up in about minutes.


I've had Audrey's costume done for about 2 weeks now. It was also pretty easy. Sure was easier then I thought it would be with the ruffles and all.

I am so super excited to see my kids all "dolled" up for Halloween. I've even ordered red and white striped tights for Audrey and socks for Nathan. Now I'm just hoping they get here time.
Oh, and I think I've finally talked Nathan into wearing this costume. We'll see how next week goes. 
Don't you just love HALLOWEEN!!!

P.S. Note to self: Next year no costumes with zippers or wigs that I have to make! LOL!

1 comment:

Emily n fam said...

Oh My Gosh! those are Great. I can't wait to see them in those costumes. talk about cute!! You are the coolest.