October 26, 2009

6 years ago...

On October 25, 2003 Chris and I married for time and all eternity in the Salt Lake City Temple. It's hard to believe that 6 years have gone by already. We have gone through a lot of changes, some good, some not so good, but we are as strong as ever.


I love Chris with all my heart and am so glad that he asked me to marry him.
Who knew that I would meet the man I would marry over the internet living hundreds of miles from each other.


I am so grateful for all the blessings that I enjoy because of my marriage. We have a beautiful home together and 2 beautiful children that bring so much joy to our lives.


We celebrated our anniversary Saturday night with dinner at Red Lobster (this seems to be where we've ended up each year we've been able to go out for our anniversary) and then headed over to the Nightmare on 13th (so romantic I know!) We both enjoy haunted houses and it was lots of fun, they do a great job. We were able to talk my sister into watching the kids overnight so we made reservations to stay a local hotel and spent the evening and next morning all to ourselves.
When we came home Sunday morning we got a great reception from the kids, you would have thought we had been gone longer then just overnight. Gives me warm fuzzies and a big smile just thinking about it. I LOVE my family!!!

Here's to another 6 years together!! 

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congrats. You guys are perfect together. And, YES, you have a beautiful family.

Emily n fam said...

Awwh I just love the pictures, you guys are so adorable together! You made a very beautiful bride,And I am happy for your happy marriage. Life is great isn't it!

Lera said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you were able to get away for a bit and celebrate.