February 07, 2009

A Silly Boy and a Cute Girl

Here are some pictures from the last week or so. Thought I'd share some pictures of Nathan doing his "thing", he is a silly one. And show some updated pictures of Audrey, she's just so cute and is getting so big!

Chris brought home some HUGE tv boxes from work this week and taped them together and created a "house" for Nathan to play in. He loves it! He has started to not let me take his picture, so Chris had to take this one of Nathan looking out the window of the "house".
Audrey sittin' pretty on the couch.
I have a turtle that I made at Build-a-Bear years ago that Nathan has taken over. It has a removable shell and lately Nathan's wanted to wear it.
Another cute picture of Audrey.
This morning at 7am Nathan came in with the goggles from his tool set he got at Christmas and had Chris put them on him. He watched cartoons like this for a while....
Then decided to put them on the rest of the way and actually let me take some pictures...
What a silly kid he is!
(And I have to say he's a pretty cute kid too!!)

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

You have a darling family. You must be proud!

Bryan & Sarah said...

What cute kids! I can't believe how big they are each getting!

Emily n fam said...

Nathan is such a ham! And Audrey has the biggest eyes I have ever seen, way cute.

jen said...

Cute pictures! Andrew has the same goggle and would do the same thing with them.

Kim and Company said...

Your children just keep on getting bigger and cuter! Hey, I haven't heard from anyone about this month for a playdate...Do you want to send an email to everyone about the 28th? Call me if you want.

Thanks
Kim