February 26, 2009

More Christmas?....yep!

Well I FINALLY got Christmas presents up to my sister-in-law Emily (Chris' sister) and her family.
So...that means I get to show you another project I completed last year.
I made this blanket for my youngest neice, Delila. I wanted to make it all out of stuff that I had already, but didn't have anything for the border or back. Oh well! I think it turned out really cute. I love the bug fabric paired with the cute frogs.
I also crocheted around some baby doll sized blankets and burp clothes for my other nieces, Lola and Fiona. I forgot to take some pictures (didn't realize it until after they were all wrapped up) but you can see our nieces and their dolls enjoying them here if you'd like to check them out.

2 comments:

jen said...

You are so talented! Very cute blankets.

GloJoeSews said...

Hi, I'm Jason's sister, Nancy. I saw the cute quilt you made for Delila. Then, I decided to visit your blog and found that you follow a couple of the quilt blogs that I do, like crazymom (love her!) I like to quilt and just order some kaffe fasset fat quarters from etsy. I can't wait to make a quilt out of it. Love the PJ's you made! Big hello to you guys from California!!!