August 17, 2008

Silly kid...

I don't know if I've mentioned it before, or you may have noticed, but Nathan is one silly kid. He's always doing stuff that makes Chris and I laugh. Here are a few pictures of some of the silliness around our house.
This was taken right after my friend Challise stopped by to drop off the bow she made for Audrey's blessing with a few others. Nathan HAD to wear it. So I let him, but I had to take a picture. You never know when this might come in handy someday.
Chris had just taught Nathan to say "Cheese" when the camera was pointed in his direction. Luckily his mouth wasn't full of food.
Nathan found this hat last night. As you can see, it's too small for him. That's because again it's not for him, it's Audrey's. I kept trying to get him to take it off an he kept putting it back on. He's just one silly kid!

1 comment:

Lera said...

Kristina, I didn't know you are a blogger. I am obsessed with blogging! I'll be sure to be checkin' back. Love the picture of your 'lil ones on the top of the page. So sweet. If your interested out blog is teamhess.blogspot.com.