August 30, 2008

How's he do it?

I'm not sure how Nathan does it, but he is a magnet for dirt and water. Never fail, he's either filthy or wet most days.

When we went to our friends for a birthday party last month I had asked if there was any water outside. They told me no. Well a little bit later Chris came in to tell me that Nathan had found water. They had some post holes that they had thought were all covered up. Nathan found the one not covered up and ended up playing in it.

Then yesterday when I picked him up from daycare, this is what he looked like:

The pictures really don't do him justice. His shirt was just filthy. I'm not sure what he did!

I'm really not sure how he does it but he is a mess. My little mess magnet!!

1 comment:

Emily n fam said...

I totally understand, my girls are the same way. If there is a tiny little spot of water on the ground they will make a huge mud puddle out of it. Everyday they usually stain their outfits with something. Sometimes I give them three baths a day! Love ya guys.