August 09, 2008

Picnic anyone...

Sorry I didn't get this posted earlier. I was lazy and didn't download the pics until today.

Last Saturday we had a picnic for my work. It was really a lot of fun. They had more stuff there to do then we usually do. I didn't get a lot of pictures. Here's what I took.

A picture of Nathan, he's ready to go.

They had some people doing face painting and making balloon animals, hats, etc. Nathan didn't get his face painted, but did get a balloon made.
Here are Chris and Nathan waiting in line for a balloon.
Almost Nathan's turn!
Yeah, Nathan got his own fishing pole and has already caught a fish. He was very proud of his balloon.
They also had some of the airblown slides and bouncers for the kids (and Adults). Nathan LOVED the big slide. Here he is with dad!

I love that I caught this picture as they got to the end. What cute boys!
Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of Audrey this day.
It was probably the best summer picnic that they've ever thrown. They also gave away prizes for the kids and employees. Unfortunately Nathan didn't win, but I did get $50 to Target. I think we're gonna put it towards getting a Wii one of these days. We'll see.

No comments: