August 25, 2008

I'm cheap!

I'll admit it, I'm cheap.

The last time I took Nathan in to get his haircut I watched what she did to cut his hair and it didn't look too difficult. I've got clippers and scissors, so I decided that this time instead of taking him to get his haircut, I could do it myself. Couldn't be that hard right?

I don't have any great pictures of the new haircut, he didn't want me take his picture for some reason. It turned out pretty good for a first try. Better then if he'd tried to do it himself. :) I did make a few mistakes, I'll do better next time!
If you want to check out before pictures, the ones in the previous post where he's wearing the green shirt were taken earlier in the day.

1 comment:

Lera said...

Looks good. I'm impressed. I have a lot of friends who cut their kids' and husband's hair. I don't think I would be brave enough.