August 25, 2008

Addicted!!

Well it's happened. I'm not sure how it's happened, but it has. I've become one of "those" people!

My name is Kristina Hepworth and I'm a Twilight-a-holic!

There it's out. It didn't take long either. I just got the first book yesterday, I'm not even done yet, but I can't put it down. I'm addicted that's for sure!
When I started reading I thought, "ok, not bad, not sure what the fuss is all about" but the more I've read I just can't get enough! I'm so intrigued by the story line, the characters, everything. I might even say I have a little crush on Edward, I can't seem to help myself. Please don't tell Chris, he'll make fun of me for having a crush on a fictional character. I've never had a crush on a character from a book before, what's wrong with me. Let's just keep this to ourselves!
I don't know how people have done it, having to wait for months for the next installment to come out. I know when I'm finished with this one, I can go to my neighbors and borrow the next. No waiting (unless she's not home, don't know what I'll do if that happens!) And how do you function and do other things. I took the book with me to work. I worked, but wasn't really productive. I may need to get a baby sitter and house keeper while I read these books just to keep my house in order and the kids taken care of.
So, I'm addicted to the Twilight books, just started them but can't put them down. Dang Stefenie Meyer for writing a good story and dang me for giving into the temptation to read them!!!

Anyone know a support group I can join? I may need it!

4 comments:

jen said...

I Love it!!!! I read the first 3 books in a week! It took me about a week to read the last one because of the baby. I am so excited that you are reading them.

Lera said...

Welcome to the dark side! :) I didn't start them until Eclipse was almost out, so I only had to wait for Breaking Dawn. The first is my absolute favorite though. Enjoy it!

Brian_n_Amy said...

That is totally awesome! I thought the same things! I didn't see what all the fuss was about and then Chelsey Nelson and Martha Schultz from our ward got me hooked when we went to the Breaking Dawn book release. I started reading them and now I'm totally addicted too! I thought the same thing about Edward. Don't feel bad. I'm on Eclipse now and I'm struggling to put it down!

Stuart and Sarah said...

Welcome my friend. You are among friends