December 06, 2009

Pretty clothes...

After having a not so fun time at Festival of Trees, I feel I was very brave to get up Saturday morning to take the kids in to get their pictures taken. I had decided that since Nathan hasn't had professional pictures done since he was 18 months old and Audrey hasn't had any since her hospital pictures, that it was about time.
We did both pictures in their holiday clothes and also in everyday clothes.
Audrey wasn't sure what to think about any of it. I don't think we got any pictures of her smiling (I just looked  back and there were 1 or 2 smiling). And Nathan was of course his restless self and wanted to get into and see everything he could without listening to either Chris or myself.
They actually both did pretty well until it was time to pick out what pictures we wanted, but we are glad that it's over for this trip. Hopefully when we go back after the first of the year to do family pictures they will both be better.

Here are some of our favorite pictures...



The picture of them kissing is the last one we took. I asked the lady if we could do one more picture and this is what we got. I love it!

No comments: