November 03, 2009

Still having Halloween fun? Yep we are!

We hit the after Halloween sales and got some really great stuff for Halloween next year. And although Halloween is over for some people, it seems Halloween isn't quite over at the Hepworth house.

I was able to find a Batman costume on clearance and he can now be found at my house...

Who knew Batman had a light saber, wore Spiderman shoes and rides on the back of daddy!
He won't be able to wear it for a really long time, but will definitely be putting good use to it until he can't wear it anymore. 

And Audrey has found a new friend...


Can't figure out why she liked it so much, but she spent quite a while dragging him around and playing with him. 
Not sure why Nathan was looking so sad. I think he may have wanted to play with Audrey's new friend. I think it's a cute picture.

Finally some time with Mr. Bones...

And don't think Audrey didn't get something fun out the our after Halloween shopping (beside her new boyfriend). Got her a little crown and wand. And of course here she is sitting by her new friend again! LOL!!

I now think it is officially time to move on to another holiday. Gonna be putting away Halloween and welcoming in Thanksgiving. Of course I will still be brainstorming and thinking up what I'll be dressing the kids up as next year.

1 comment:

Emily n fam said...

That is so funny, mr. bones! My girls are terrified of skeletons. Guess their cousins are more brave!!