August 15, 2009

What I've been working on lately...

These are some of the things that I've been crocheting and sewing lately. Hmm...maybe I'll work on something tonight...anyway, some crocheted bags and some crayon holders.
A little closer look at the pattern. It's really fun to make and see finished. Gonna probably be making more of these.
Another bag almost finished and the black and pink yarn is for another one I'll be making soon. These are all gifts that will hopefully be getting to their owners very soon. Can't tell you who, you never know who might be getting them...could be you!
I'm also working on some crayon holders too, these will also be going to some cute kids I know. There's one finished, one in progress and a couple cut out. All these fabrics came from my stash. I love making things from stuff that I already have!
These are new projects, but I still have plans to finish some more projects that have been in the works for a while. Once I get all of these done I'll be moving on to some of those projects.

P.S. If you'd like to try to make some cute crayon holders yourself, you can find a cute pattern here. It's not the same pattern that I have but it's cute too, I just don't have any ric rac sitting around to make those. My pattern came from the Quilts and More magazine Fall 2008.

3 comments:

Emily n fam said...

Ooooh I love that bag design! And crayon holders are a great idea! isn't it fun to be crafty?

Lera said...

Super cute! I especially love the crayon holders!

Bryan & Sarah said...

Seriously can be be any more talented? You are always making cute things! Wish I had as much talent as you have in your lil' pinky!