August 20, 2009

I want to make that someday!

So I've decided to do a post of some of the projects I have found online that I would like to make someday. I figure some of you might want to do some of these as well and I can save you some time from searching websites all day and night (like I seem to do).

I just found this one last night and I love it. A cute Ruffle Sleeve Top. It's for a size 4/5T but I think I can size it down for a littler girl.

I've seen lots of instructions for these, but have yet to try to try one out. The Pillowcase Dress. Here's another Pillowcase Dress tutorial with a twist...it's reversible...two dresses in one, can't get any better then that!

Need a Storage Container? Here's one made with fabric and some cardboard. I can see some cute ones with some car or dino fabric for Nathan in my future! Oh and how about some for Audrey in pinks and greens, and to put in my bathroom....the possibilities are endless.

A cute little Backpack. I'm thinking Christmas present for Nathan for this one.

Something for your little one who's learning their ABC's. Rag Quilt Letters!

If you sew, or want to learn how to sew, here's a simple but really cute pattern for a Disappearing 9 Patch. I've done regular 9 patch patterns before, but really want to try this one out!

How about something cute for you to carry around. Look at this Buttercup Bag Purse. I love it! Gonna have to make one in every color! J/K!!

Need a game for the kids? How about some Tic Tac Toe?

Do you have little girls who love dress up?? Here's some instructions for making your very own TuTu's. And another one...No Sew TuTu.

I also think these Pillowcases are so pretty! I love pillows and pretty fabrics!

This is really just the top of the barrel of fun things I've found to make. I'll share some more at a later date, don't want to overwhelm anyone with all this good stuff!!

Hey! I just had a thought, if there is something you would like to make too, let me know and maybe we'll have a little sewing night...or two, together with my friends and we can put together some of these little projects.

Or if you find a project online that you'd like to try, but aren't sure how to, or just want to share with me...Let me know and I'll help you figure it out or we'll try making it together!!

What do ya think? Any takers??

P.S. If you don't have a sewing machine, but really want to try one of these projects out yourself let me know and you can come over an use my machines, I have 2 so we can still both sew :)

No comments: