January 17, 2009

In 2 hours time...

On Thursday I went to a sewing group set up by our Relief Society and made 2 pairs of jammie bottoms for Nathan in only 2 hours start to finish. That included creating a pattern from an old pair of jammie bottoms. Yay! I am so excited that I did this without having a pattern to start and they turned out so cute. I even had enough of the fabric left over to make Nathan a matching pillowcase. Now time to get making jammie bottoms for the whole family.
Last night the kids enjoyed watching movies in Mom and Dad's bed. They were so cute. Audrey was having a blast rolling around. Audrey is crawling all over now. She disappeared down the hallway this morning and I found her in the bathroom. If she was bigger and could have gotten herself up, I think she probably would have climbed into the bath with Nathan. It seemed as though that's what she went there for.And finally, I got these cute pictures up on the wall. These were in my sister and my room growing up and I took them a couple years ago to decorate a baby's room one day. I never did get them hung up for Nathan, but TODAY I finally got them up!! Yay!!! I just love them. I think they are just so stinking cute...and retro, which seems to be coming back full force these days.

5 comments:

Lera said...

Go you! I love the feeling of a finished project... or two!

Brian_n_Amy said...

That is so cute! You are so incredibly talented. Those pants and the pillowcase turned out so good! You are awesome!

jen said...

Very cute pj's. I know what you mean about the crawling. Abbie is everywhere!

mascherinomomma said...

You are one busy women...wish I had all the talents that you have.

Emily n fam said...

oh my Delila and Audrey must be related.:) as soon as Delila could crawl she went into the bathroom to watch her sisters take a bath, oh yeah and that is her favorite thing too, taking a bath that is.