January 01, 2009

Goodbye 2008, Hello 2009!

Happy New Year to all of my friends out there! I hope the everyone had a great 2008 and will be continuing that with an even better 2009.

Our 2008 was pretty exciting with lots of wonderful things taking place. To name a few:
*the addition to our family of Audrey on May 28th, such a sweet little girl
*getting back in contact with lots of friends from high school, church and work that I haven't seen in years
*completing may projects (sewing, crocheting, crafting) that have been in the works for quite a while
*Nathan making it to birthday #2 (looks like he may make it to #3 this year), he's sweet but such a handful
*completing some of the projects that we've been working on around the house

This year some of the goals that I will be working towards achieving:
*exercising more, eating better and losing weight. I am not setting an actual weigh loss goal (don't want to discourage myself) but do plan on keeping you all posted on my progress. I feel as if you are all kept in the loop of how things are going it will help keep me on track. Chris is wanting to lose 30 pounds by his birthday, so he'll be sharing in this goal.
*working on and finishing up more works in progress(WIP). I have many more of these that I didn't get done this year including- the Christmas table runner, a pumpkin/cat quilt, and a few quilts that need to be tied. And of course I'm sure I'll begin and finish some projects throughout the year as well.
*walk in the SLC Susan G. Koman Race for the Cure, I did this in 2007 but wasn't able to this year since I was so pregnant at the time, but really want to do it again this year.

So, I hope you are all looking forward to this coming year and the exciting things that it has in store for each of us.

No comments: