October 23, 2008

More completed projects...

I've still been working on completing more projects since we've had Audrey, in case anyone's been wondering, and have finished a few (I can't show you all of them, some are for Christmas and I wouldn't want to ruin any surprises!)
Here's a peak at 2 things I've done with more to come.

This cute bag was made as a church bag for toys and such, but with having 6 outside pockets works great as a diaper bag and since I needed a new (bigger) one anyway, it's perfect. The best part...everything except for the straps for the handle were all leftovers from other projects. I got the pattern out of this fun magazine "Quilts and More".These 2 beanie hats were made to donate to work for it's annual "boo-tique" (I know cheesy) to earn money for our United Way campaign. Again left over yarn so no cost to me! Yay!
Now I'm having fun trying to also get caught up on scrapbooking, so I might post a few of those as I get them done too.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Lera said...

Those are awesome! What talent!