October 08, 2008

Too cute!!

I decided to post some random pics again. Nothing really exciting happening around here.

Looks like Nathan's up to something, or will be soon....

My boys!

Nathan and mom. A little self portrait, glad I only got part of my face :)
And our little princess! She's been enjoying her self quite a bit in her little exersaucer. Got a few pictures of the fun!

This picture makes me laugh. She's always sticking her fingers in her mouth giving herself the fishhook, but this picture reminds me of Dr. Evil from Austin Powers..."One million dollars!" LOL

2 comments:

Chesney said...

Those are some classic poses of the little kiddos. Audrey is getting to be so big. We need to get together, I haven't seen you forever!!

jen said...

Cute pictures! I really like the last one.