November 24, 2010

*S*N*O*W*!!!

Last Sunday we had our first good snow, and as soon as Nathan saw it asked if he could go out and play. So while Chris went out to shovel the walks/driveway, I bundled up the kids and took them outside to play...and of course I 'HAD' to get pictures! Audrey wasn't too sure of the snow, but Nathan had a blast!! 

Gathering snow...
 Going after Mommy...
 Trying to get Daddy...
Cheese!
 Nathan even got Audrey. She did not like it!
 Gonna have to go pick up snow pants and snow boots for Nathan. He had a great time but was frozen when he decided he was done.
 Caught a pic of Nathan right after Chris got him with a snow ball...
Making up...
I'm not a big fan of the snow...too cold for me...but I'm glad the kids can enjoy themselves. I'm sure well be spending more time out in the snow this winter.

No comments: