July 25, 2010

Still catching up...

And we're almost there...just need to stop taking new pictures!
Here's two posts in one...

Father's Day
I showed you some pictures of Audrey that I took Father's Day. 
Here's some pictures of the kids with their Daddy that were taken on Father's Day. 
Takin' turns on the slide...
 Daddy
 Audrey
 Nathan
 Love this picture!
 Yes, she's saying Cheese.....
 We sure do love Daddy at our house!

West Fest Parade
West Fest was held at the end of June. We love being able to walk up to the corner from our house and watch the parade each year. Here's some pictures of the fun.
Waiting for the parade to start...
Yay! It's begun...
We love to see the policemen...
Daddy was there too...
There's the firetruck!
Nathan actually got to sit in this firetruck the night before when we went over to West Fest. He loves the firetrucks.

A little side note. I did the West Fest 5k earlier in the morning. Came in at 50:29 minutes. I that's about 5 minutes quicker then the one I did 4 weeks earlier! Also walked to and from the walk since it started just down the street in front of the West Valley Fitness center. 
Been working on being healthier this year and one of my goals was to do a few 5k's. I'm also doing Weight Watchers at work and am down 22 lbs so far. WooHoo!! It sure feels good getting healthy!!


No comments: