July 18, 2010

Fun stuff....

Just a random bunch of pics of some stuff that we've done and had going on lately...
and still trying to get caught up.

Here's Audrey and Grandma Johnson looking through some quilting books. 
 I was working on an afghan for one of my friends and Audrey decided to help me out. She likes to hold onto the hook and "help".
 We went to the drive-in to watch Toy Story 3. The kids loved it and had a lot of fun. Audrey's showing you the little movie screen, we watched Toy Story 2 while waiting for the movie to begin.
Nathan finished playing soccer for the summer. I thought it was really neat that they gave the kids medals, they're really nice ones too! He only missed one game due to being sick and played in each of the others including one that was played while raining and was super cold.
 

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

It was so nice to see you! BTW, I love, love, love the afghan. I think it is the one thing I show everyone when they want to see the girls room. Thanks!!!