June 04, 2010

Soccer Mom...

It's official. I'm a soccer mom. And I love it!! We decided to let the kids try out different sports and this is the first one for Nathan. He's still not quite sure about it, but he's getting more comfortable with it.
Nathan looks really happy in this one. It was the first day and the only way we could get him out to run was if dad went with him.His team's name is Chaos. One of the parents suggested it saying
"Because that's what it'll be out there."
Audrey wanted to join in. She almost snuck in...she's wearing the right colors!
He played the whole game his third game...only 5 kids showed up so he kinda had too, but he does seem to like it a little better and will stay in the game better.
I love being a soccer mom. Wonder what sport we'll try next...

1 comment:

Emily n fam said...

Cool! soccer is the beat one I thnk... fiona tried basketball, but it is really hard for little ones...I am anxious to get them in soccer next season!