June 04, 2010

It's a Pink Poodle Party!!!

We celebrated Audrey's 2nd Birthday this last Saturday. She turned 2 on May 28th. For her birthday I had originally wanted to do a princess party, but when I saw instructions for a pink poodle cake I knew that's what I'd do since she LOVES animals. And it turned out pretty cute too.
The birthday girl and the man in her life...Daddy.
Although Audrey just turned 2 she's been displaying signs of the Terrible Twos. A couple weeks ago she was upset about something. I tried to console her and it wasn't working so I decided to walk away...well she wasn't having that. She chased me down the hallways and tried to dig her nails into my legs. I guess it was bound to happen with one of my kids since Nathan's tantrums consisted of him laying down on the floor quietly. 
Happy Birthday baby girl!!! 
We LOVE you!!!

4 comments:

Brian_n_Amy said...

WOW! Great job on the cake! It's hard to believe our little ones are already 2 years old huh? The terrible twos are such a "fun" stage aren't they? HAHAHA! RIGHT!

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday to Audrey too!

Lera said...

LOVE the cake! So cute! Happy birthday to little Audrey

Emily n fam said...

Sorry I am late... Happy Birthday Audrey!! The cake turned out awesome. We are having fun with the terrible twos also, great fun ha!