July 11, 2009

Robot car movie!!!

Last Friday we decided to pack up the kids and the 4runner and head to the drive in to see the new "Robot car movie" (Transformers) as Nathan calls it.
Watching a movie on the DVD player before the movie starts. Playing in the aisles between the cars.We had a fun time and loved the movie! We do have a great time at the drive and love being able to take the kids and not have to worry about them being too loud. We get to put on our jammies and bring our own food and enjoy a great family outing!

2 comments:

Emily n fam said...

NICE! That was my favorite thing to do when I was little. We don't have one close to us, but I always wish we did....What one did you go to?You guys are so lucky

Brian_n_Amy said...

That looks like alot of fun! I really want to go to a drive-in. I don't think I've been to one in years. Drive-in movies are the BEST!