July 13, 2009

I want a dog Daddy!

Some pictures of Grandma Jan's dog JoJo! The kids sure seem to like him. Nathan used to be scared of dogs, but seems to have warmed up to JoJo.
Here are Nathan, his cousin Jeremy and Audrey checking out the puppy.
Then last Thursday, I pulled in the driveway with the kids, Chris was working on his car and Nathan yells out the window at Chris "I want a dog Daddy!" Then on Saturday Chris took Nathan with him to the store, when they got home Chris said all Nathan talked about the whole time was how much he wanted a dog.

So, now we get to decide if we are going to get a dog. We wanted to get one, possibly next summer, and now may be moving up the time frame just a little bit. We shall see!!

1 comment:

Emily n fam said...

awwh that is the first time I saw jojo. I am glad he is good with kids cuz I know he likes to attack grandpa. Excited for you guys to get a doggy! Every family needs a doggy in my opinion or a kitty. heck why not both!