December 08, 2008

A new hat!

Here's a before Christmas preview of one of the projects I've been working on. We are getting closer to the time when I can share with you all that I have done that you have yet to see, I wouldn't want to spoil any Christmas surprises!

I made a cute little hat for a friends' little girl, that was white with a blue snowflake. I had made an extra snowflake in white and my friend suggested making Audrey a matching hat. I thought that was a great idea, so I did! Hopefully I'll be able to get the two girls together one of these days and take a picture with both of them and their hats.

4 comments:

Lera said...

That hat is so adorable! I love it!!!

jen said...

You are so talented!! Very cute!

Stephanie said...

I love that you found me! I hope it's okay if I look at your blog too. Speaking of a darling family. Congrats on Audrey! She looks like fun. And I bet Nathan is a great older brother. Whenever you are in Idaho next, I would love to get together. I miss you. Maybe we could go out and scrapbook or something. Have a wonderful Christmas!

Stephanie said...

I laughed at your e-mail address, it reminds my of the old days! You are sooo sweet. I would love to see Christy too. I'm open for anything.