December 23, 2008

Getting ready for Christmas...

We've been busily getting ready for Christmas...the shopping is almost done, the gifts to be made almost completed and have started to get things wrapped.
Here's a look at some of the things going on at our house.

*******

The other day when I was attempting to get pics of the kids, I looked over at Nathan and this is what I found. One of Audrey's bows! I had thought about having Audrey wear it for the pictures and changed my mind. Guess it was meant for Nathan's Christmas pictures instead.
And here's a peek at some more projects I've been working on and have completed for Christmas. There will be more to come, but since Christmas isn't here yet I don't want to spoil any surprises!
A whole load of crocheted dish clothes for friends and neighbors...
Some yummy popcorn treats that also went to some friends and neighbors...
And a little something to add to my Christmas decorations...
Although it's not done, I'm so excited how it's turning out. Last minute I decided I wanted to make something for me this year and using fabrics I already had in my stash and a pattern I found here....a pretty Christmas table runner in the making. I am hoping to have it done shortly so it'll be all done for next year. Just have to decide how to quilt it.
Here's a close up of the fabrics. These are the same fabrics I used to do our Christmas stockings a couple years ago. Everything but the black. And until we have some more Christmas fun to share....
A little elf to send you on your way :)

3 comments:

Stuart and Sarah said...

Your table running is beautiful! You are so talented!!

Stephanie said...

That table runner is gorgeous. Nice Work and I really like Nathan's headband! JK!

Gatherum's said...

I would have to say the bow looks good = ] Merry Christmas it looks like you are becoming quite crafty or I should say are. Thank you so much for teaching me how to crochet I still love it! I would have to say that your daughter has gorgeous eyes they are so pretty your kids are growing up so much!