December 08, 2008

Busy, busy, busy...

We have been SUPER busy the last couple of weeks. I decided that I had to have the living room painted before Thanksgiving so that afterwards I could put up my Christmas decorations in a fresh new living room. We had purchased the paint a couple months before we had Audrey, but never got it done. Well we did it! Yay! After almost 2 1/2 years it's been painted.

We then started the process of doing a re-fi on the house and decided the other rooms needing some freshing too. So last Tuesday we started to paint and fix up some things in the main bathroom, kitchen, the master bedroom and the master bath. (The kids rooms have already been done). Oh, and we did finish our entryway above the door. It had been in the process of being completed since we got new siding a year and a half ago. Well we got that we wanted to get completed done...almost. Still need to do a little bit of touch up painting in the kitchen, and some trim work, but it'll hopefully be done before this week is over!

Here are some before pictures (I didn't get as many as I'd planned)....
And the after...
We are so happy with the results! We feel like we are living in a whole new house! It's so nice!! There are somethings that we aren't able to get done right now, so we are still a work in progress, but it's been such an improvement! Now I get to decorate!

No comments: