May 04, 2010

My very own Superheros!

For Christmas this last year, Grandma Johnson (my mom) made the kids (and their cousins) some superhero capes. Lately the kids will come up to me carrying theirs and want to wear them around for a little bit. I love my Superheros! And they are cute to boot!!!
Last night Nathan came to me with his cape and so I put it on. When I went to check on him later to see if he was asleep this is what I found...
Laying just inside his door, nice and calm...not yet asleep, but looks like it'll hit soon. 
*****
Audrey isn't feeling good this morning, but is feeling well enough to wear her cape. 
I love my little Superheros and am proud to call them all mine!!!

2 comments:

Lera said...

That is so cute! I love that Audrie has a girls cap. Adorable!

Stephanie said...

I love the capes. Dress up is so fun. Don't you have one too? You know you do, you just don't take pictures of yourself in it. :) How is the WW adventure going? I haven't heard since your first weigh in. I'm pulling for you.