March 14, 2010

More stuff I want to make someday...

I really love searching for free tutorials for cute stuff that I can make someday. Here are a few more that I've found that I can pull up later to make and also to share with my friends here in the blogging world incase you want to try too.

Love this! A cute baby doll bassinet. Gonna try and get it made to go with a baby doll I'm making Audrey for her Birthday in May.

Just found this today. What a cute idea for a homemade color baby book.

How about a chapstick cozy! Super simple yet cute gift idea for sure!

I made some cute placemat totes here, but I like these since they are bigger. I need a dozen for sure! Can't have enough totes!

With all the skirts I've been making Audrey, I think I need to make some matching barrettes too. These are too cute and look easy to make too. Might be trying this out so she'll have a barrette to match the St. Patrick's Day skirt I hope to get done for her. Gonna try clips instead of bobby pins.

Oh and I need to get me a set of power tools and make a bunch of stuff here. This whole website is cool. I especially love this bookcase, and this bed. Look around this site, there's lots more I like too.

We'll better get working on projects! I've got lots I want to make.

No comments: