June 29, 2009

Finished projects...finally!!

I have finally finished another project...or two! Here they are....

Some pretty ripple afghans! I got the pattern here. I decided before Christmas 2007 that I wanted to try to make an afghan...or two...
I actually finished the blue/green a year ago January and the brown one a month or two later, can't remember exactly. These were to be given as Christmas presents this last year. They were, just a little bit late... :) One of them went to my mother in law and the other to my grandmother in law.

The purple/seafoam one I started right after I had Audrey and hoped to get it done as a Christmas gift also. I actually ran out of the seafoam yarn right before Christmas and couldn't find any anywhere. Finally right before Christmas I did find some, but didn't get it done in time as a gift. I actually got the crocheting all done a little before Mother's day and hoped to give it to my mom when she came to visit for Nathan's birthday. We'll I didn't get the ends all woven in on time and she didn't get it until a week ago when she came for a short visit. I'm pretty proud of these afghans. They turned out pretty nice and I love how they all look so different with each color choice.

I am not in the search of a new pattern to try. I am a little burnt out with the ripple for now, although I may go back to it later since it is such a pretty project.

YAY! More projects complete!! I still have plenty more to finish or at least work on this year. I am hoping to get to some more this weekend...we'll see :) I'll keep ya'll posted!!

1 comment:

Emily n fam said...

Wow beautiful afghans! Boy do I know how hard it is to finish an afghan, they just keep going and going.....lol