July 22, 2008

She's done it!

So I decided that Audrey needed to be in her own room since I'll be going back to work and need her to start working on sleeping through the night. We got her crib set up and she slept in it for the first time Saturday night and guess what...she didn't wake up until 7am! Then Sunday night she only slept until 5, so I thought Sat night was a fluke. Well last night I put her to bed just after 10 and she didn't wake up until 7:30.
I know that Audrey will still have some bad nights, but I didn't believe she would do so well so fast. I had even asked Chris a couple weeks before how we ever got Nathan to sleep through the night and if we'd ever get Audrey to since she'd been waking me up every 3-4 hours. I guess it was just putting her in her own room that was the ticket.
This picture I took Sunday morning after her first night. I guess she was happy about it too since I caught her smiling! Sorry it's a little fuzzy.

4 comments:

ang :o) said...

that photo is adorable! Sleeping through the night is huge! Way to go audrey!

Emily n fam said...

OMG she looks a lot like Delila in this picture. Delila just barely slept through the night the other day and she is almost four months. Lucky you guys:-) from your sis Em.!

Stuart and Sarah said...

She is adorable! That smile just warmed my heart! You guys did a good job!
Sorry to hear you are going back to work so soon (or are you excited?)Give my love to everyone including my Tiffy!

jen said...

You are so lucky!!!! My baby woke up 3 times last night and I don't see any sleeping through the night in my future.