April 19, 2008

Some fun pics of Nathan...


I thought I'd post a few fun pictures of Nathan and what he's been up to the last couple of days. We got Nathan a new pair of swim trunks and he decided he needed to wear them. As you can see they are over his pajamas as he was ready to go to bed...
and on backwards. He didn't care, he was too excited that they had "Cars" on them.
He's ready for his close up.
I have a really hard time getting Nathan to look at me when I'm trying to get picture of him. I really like this pic though. He's not looking at the camera, but you can tell he's happy about something.
Getting into daddy's tools.

We spent some time outside this afternoon. Nathan has his eye on that pine cone.
Chris and Nathan tried to fly a kite this afternoon. It was a little too windy, they got it up in the air for a short time, but then the string broke.

1 comment:

ang :o) said...

Cute photos! I love all your projects! I have so many I want to do but still haven't gotten motivated to organize 'the room'. Blah.