April 19, 2008

Another productive weekend...

I had another productive weekend so far...who knows what I may get done tomorrow...and was able to finish a couple more of my many unfinished projects.

Here's Nathan's curtains. I got them done a couple of weeks ago, but finally picked up a curtain rod so we were able to hang them. Nathan loves playing in curtains so I am sure he'll have hours of fun with these in his room.























I also completed some new baby bibs. I have plenty left over from Nathan but decided that I needed some a little m
more girly.











Then I made the pillows that I had plans to complete for Nathan's Christmas and then for his birthday which didn't get done for either. Nathan LOVES pillows so I knew they would be a hit. He's been stealing the ones out of my living room and putting them in his room, so now that he has 3 new ones, maybe he'll leave mine where they belong...Probably not, but I can hope.










When I gave the pillows to Nathan he promptly made himself comfortable....














snuggling with his pillows and covered by his favorite blanket.





I was also able to finally finish the last sheet that goes with the crib bedding that I made before Nathan came. I've been wanting to get that finished forever. Nathan's patchwork quilt is also all tied and I got the binding all ready so I'll be working on getting the binding put on.



Sure feels good to get some projects done. I'm on a roll. Who knows what else I'll be able to get done in the next 5 weeks.

1 comment:

Liz Royall said...

It looks like you are still keeping busy! What accomplishments! I love the curtains, they are darling!