January 15, 2012

Still sewing...

Although I haven't been sharing here...I've still be sewing up a storm. Thought I'd share some of the things I've made over the last couple of months. At least some of the stuff that I've taken pictures of.

Here's Audrey's Halloween costume. Not the easiest one I've sewn, but love how it turned out. It's big too, so Audrey will probably be Tinkerbell again next year. 
 I started this wall hanging last January and didn't get it finished. I wanted it done before this February so before the Christmas sewing began I finished it up.
I also sewed up some skirts for a friend of mine who has 2 little girls.
I also finished up 2 small wall hanging as well as an advent calendar that I started before last Christmas (2010) and didn't get finished (I finished it up just in time for this last Christmas, November 30th). There aren't picture because I guess I didn't take any pictures of it. :(   Maybe I'll post some when it comes out of storage next year.

Here is some of the sewing I did for Christmas this year...
2 notebook covers...
 A lion head taggie...
 Stuffed Elephant...
 6 pillow cases...
And 3 pajama eaters...
Not pictured, I also made up 5 pairs of pajama bottoms and after Christmas another pajama eater. I think there's probably other sewing I've done as well, but can't remember right now...it's all a blur.  Oh yeah, I also sewed up some sweatshirts for a friend who needing something to wear for an ugly sweater contest...her husband won. His was a red sweatshirt with a toilet seat cover of Santa's face sewn on the front. :) The hubby was glad I didn't make him wear it! I also did a little crocheting in there too.

My plans for the new year include finishing up more works in progress as well as starting (and finishing, hopefully) some new projects. I'll keep ya posted! :)

No comments: