May 07, 2009

Off to the park...

2 weeks ago I took the kids to the park for the first time this spring. It was a really nice day and I decided to brave it alone.
Me and two kids...scary! J/K!
We had a great time and I got some really cute pictures.
Nathan and Audrey rocking the alligator.Audrey really loved the swings. She was giving me some great giggles!Trying to look like an angel?Nathan loves the slides!This is my favorite picture from that day. This is sheer joy I tell you!! Face to the sun and a big grin, can't get much better then that!!



6 comments:

Lera said...

What a fun momma you are. You right about that picture of Audrey; it is the cutest!

Emily n fam said...

Awwwh my little niece and nephew are so freakin cute!!!You guys make cute kids!

ang :o) said...

Fun times! I'm about to post about our first park outing! I adore that photo of Audrey. Very cute and makes me smile!

Brian_n_Amy said...

Awww! How fun! I'm glad you had such a fun time at the park! You brave woman you.

jen said...

Cute pictures! I love the video!

Stephanie said...

I just wanted to let you know I've linked to your site from mine... I nominated you for an award. Come check it out!