November 08, 2008

High School Days...

I've been tagged.....

1. Did you date someone from your high school? -- Wanted to, the boys didn't seem to want to date me. I had crushed on a lot of boys throughout my high school years.

2. What kind of car did you drive? -- I drove my dad's Dodge Ram van that spent a few hours sunk in the Snake River in good ol' Weiser Idaho.

3.Did you pass your Drivers License Test your first try? -- of course!

4. Were you a party animal? -- Nope. Loved hanging out with all my friends though.

5. Were you considered a flirt? -- I don't think so, if I was I didn't do a very good job :)

6. Were you in band, orchestra or choir? -- No

7. Were you a nerd? -- I don't think so. My friends could tell you better.

8. Were you on any Varsity teams? -- I wasn't, but I was a good supporter of all the teams. I loved going to sporting events and cheering on my classmates and friends.

9. Did you ever get suspended or/expelled? -- A teacher tried to, but it didn't fly. Bogus complaint. Got detention instead. Gotta love Mr. V!

10. Can you still sing the fight song? -- We had a fight song? J/K! I'm not sure I ever really heard it, maybe once. (I'm curious if any of my friends out there remember or know it).

11. Who were your favorite teachers? -- The ones that come to mind...Mrs. Alder (although I'm not sure how much she appreciated me and my buddies), Mr. Schneider, Coach Pratt (although I was never in any of his classes he helped my friend and I sluff P.E. and we'd hang out in his office talking sports until we'd get caught). I had other great teachers, but I can't remember names at this time. Obviously they weren't unforgettable. I'll probably think of more later.

12. Where did you sit for lunch? -- In the Atrium or by the Senior lockers in the hallway by the Atrium.

13. What is your schools full name? -- Emmett High School

14. What's your school's mascot and colors? -- The Huskies, Blue and White.

15. Did you go to homecoming and with who?
-- Yes I did, every year. With my good friends, Tanya, Jenny, Stephanie, Jessie, Jessica, Sarah, Victoria...Sorry if I forgot anyone.

16. If you could go back and do it again would you? -- This may surprise some people, but I would. I really loved High School and had both great and bad experiences, but yes, I'd do it all over again!

17. What do you remember most about graduation? -- The fun party with all the classmates that night.

18. Where did you go senior skip day? -- I remember getting on a bus and a pretty meadowlike are, other then that I have no recollection. (I think I have pictures, I might have to see if I can find them). Obviously not very memorable. May some of my classmates can help jog my memories.

19. Were you in any clubs? -- Sure was... let's see...Key Club, an Art Club. I think that's it.

20. Have you gained some weight since then? -- Unfortunately so.

21. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? -- Already did. The 2nd day. I can't believe it's been...12 years. Wow I feel old when I say that. When I don't think of how long it's been since high school I still feel like I'm just out of high school. I'll probably try to go to my 20 year too.

22. Did you have a job in high school? -- I picked strawberries and raspberry's the summer between my freshman and sophmore years and between my junior and senior years I worked at Arctic Circle. I quit that job so I could go to the football games!

GO HUSKIES!!!

I'm gonna tag Kimberly D., Jen, Angee, Sarah Y. and Kimi.

3 comments:

jen said...

Those were some memories! How does she do it?!!!:)

jen said...

I meant to tell you that you weren't a nerd!!

Chris, Kristina, Nathan and Audrey... said...

thanks jen! I appreciate that. And I still haven't figured out how she did it!